Tuesday 24 June 2008

Hey.
So this is me bored.

Oh yes, when I'm bored I like to wrap various things around my head and make like a fool infront of mac photobooth!

As this is my first post I'm not sure whether to write about myself so I'
ll 
let you know where to find me....

You can find what I do at:
Birmingham Live! (For reviews)
Created in Birmingham (For interviews)
Burnfm.com (I'm Programme Controller)
Gigbeth (I'm their resident blogger)

This summer I'm also the BBC Blast Arts & Culture reporter for Kent which I'm really excited about and I'll keep returning to Birmingham to stay on top of the music scene so I'll blog about who I'm meeting and what it involves!

Also I like to play dress up so I might slip in the odd outfit photo! (Like the feather boa boredom!

Frank.




No comments: