Wednesday 25 June 2008

Firewires....and Radiohead

So its time to make the blog less about me and more about what I do...!

After what I'm sure will be an exciting trip to get a firewire from the apple store (mac to mac...all the best writers have macbooks these days so I've decided to get one and see if people take me seriously!) I'm off to Victoria Park, London for Radiohead. Its one of the few gigs this year that I've forked out my own student loan cash for! So it better be worth it....


Just kidding, its RADIOHEAD! I'm rather excited about it, but no so excited about not knowing when its due to finish so I couldn't book a train ticket...costly stuff! I'm interested to see how Victoria Park shapes up as a venue as well as the second Underage Festival takes part there in August and I'm hankering for access!

Frank.

No comments: