Monday 30 June 2008

continued from below

So I thought of something to say!....and then I forgot!

The brumlive photographer I'm working with tonight is the lovely-seeming (I'm making assumptions having never come face to face with her, but her myspace is cool and she sent me a nice message) Kate Snape.
I must say I'm also quite jealous because she's my age (19) and she's photographed loads of really cool bands so I'm looking forward to have a natter between acts. Also she taught herself and developed her own style of photography only a year ago so it gives me hope that I, one day, will actually be able to operate an SRL camera....or is that SLR...I think it's SLR!!!
(Ask me what you like about mics, recordings, gaming, music, sound etc but I'm awful with camera knowledge.)

Tonight the first support act is Birmingham based Kate Finch who has got an acoustic-punk feel to her music. I'm looking forward to seeing her live because I think that she'll sound fresher on record...would be interesting to see if she ever plays with a band when she's live too.
Also playing are two full bands with punk-rock stylings, The Kamikazes and The High Society.
I'm having a listen to The Kamikazes right now and I'm getting really excited...It's gonna be a high octane gig I think...I'd get out my skinnies if I had them!

Unfortunately I haven't...(I'm the girl who bought skinny jeans 2 sizes too big to avoid muffin top...and therefore lost the skinny effect) So its another dress I think! (with some customisation of course!)

So if you're there tonight please say hi, Ill probably have a button headband on my person. It's my current signature

Frank. x

No comments: